Roasted Tomatoes Recipe
4 Tomatoes, Medium Size
4 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
Mixed Herbs (optional)
1) Preheat oven 350 degrees (170 degrees C)
1) Clean and slice tomatoes into even slices
2) Mix tomatoes, olive oil, salt & pepper and herbs in a bowl until evenly covered
3) Lined tray with baking sheet and arrange tomatoes side by side
4) Roast tomatoes for 30-40 minutes
5) Enjoy! It tastes fabulous hot out of the oven. It serves well as a side dish or appetizer.
Made these last month. They make my mouth water just thinking about it. I think this is my most favorite way to eat tomatoes.